Page 1 of 1


Posted: 08.12.2014 10:51:56
by ycomp
I've been using Dexpot a long time but I only just discovered this awesome key combination.

What is the name of this feature? I want to go into settings and change the combination to something else.


Posted: 08.12.2014 13:17:05
by Patrick

It's the "DexTab Task Switcher". Settings > Components > DexTab.


Posted: 08.12.2014 14:42:25
by ycomp
Great, so now I've discovered the Desktop Switcher too...

I was very excited about windows 10 having built in virtual desktops... for about 5 seconds... then I realized there is no way it will be as good as dexpot for the power user.