A Cry for Help. Will Even Pay.

Everything concerning Dexpot in general.
CerebralFreeze

A Cry for Help. Will Even Pay.

Postby CerebralFreeze » 29.12.2017 18:52:37

I've tried numerous virtual desktops and Dexpot seemed the best of the bunch. I even paid for the program, thinking it was the right thing to do if it was going to increase my productivity. So, I committed to it but sometimes, I hate myself for that decision because for the past many months (has it been a year) I've spent so much time in it to arrange my folders and documents to increase my productivity. Unfortunately, it has done the opposite. I can't seem to get it to do the things I want it to do.

One major problem is that I don't understand how it works. I'm hoping that someone could walk me through how to set things up in an advanced way. I have about 10 desktops on an i7 with 32 gigs of ram, 2 monitors, and probably an insufficient video card (Nvidia GeForce GTEX 660). I have A LOT of programs, apps, and startups. I try to get rid of as many startups as possible but they are all seem critical to my productivity. It seems to slow down my computer.

If someone who's been able to set up their Dexpot and computer windows in the way they want AND is pretty knowledgeable how it works, if they could help me, I could pay them for their time and energy. It's gotten to a point in which I am too heavily invested in Dexpot to turn back but my progress to the finish (learning how to do what I want it to do) is so slow that it might take another couple of years to figure everything out.

Anyone willing to help for some compensation?

dblazev

Re: A Cry for Help. Will Even Pay.

Postby dblazev » 09.03.2018 14:08:51

What are you trying to get it to do?

Return to “General discussion”