Setting to keep DexTab open until click

Here you may post suggestions for improving and extending Dexpot.
DasEngineer

Setting to keep DexTab open until click

Postby DasEngineer » 28.11.2008 09:14:47

Hi,

I just installed Dexpot and I have to say it's amazing. This does 95% of what I need and I'm very demanding! =). Thanks for the hard work. I will donate very soon.

I have two/three features requests that are related:

1. DexTab is very cool and I want to use it as my default virtual desktop switcher. However I can't hit Alt+Tab once and have it stay there until I click -- I have to hold down a key to keep it there.

2. Related to that, I really want to use "chording" on my mouse/trackball to bring up DexTab. Others have suggested, it would be nice for Dexpot to have options to use mouse presses or operations in addition to hot keys for operations.

For example, this could make clicking button 1 + button 2 just like OS/2 where it would bring up a task list and then go away when you clicked it. Only DexTab lists all the virtual workspaces already!

3. Have DexTab or other Dexpot components appear in the active monitor where the mouse cursor is. I use dual-monitor and DexTab pops open on monitor 1 which is a bit far away.

4. FYI, I am using Dexpot with UltraMon. Sometimes there is some bizarreness. Perhaps integrating the two would be best as UltraMon already does what most people need for multiple monitors.

Once again thank you. You have seriously improved my life!

Return to “Feature requests”