Desktop Manager as Toolbar

Here you may post suggestions for improving and extending Dexpot.
mark

Desktop Manager as Toolbar

Postby mark » 22.02.2007 04:06:54

Thanks for the awesome program, you guys are some serious programmers.

I know you can set desktop numbers in the systray, but I like being able to customize an icon for them and I find the systray icons a little small and crowded together to be comfortable. It'd be nice to move the desktop manager (I know someone had already suggested this for the desktop preview, also a great idea) into a traybar toolbar.

Also, it would be cool to be able to customize the desktop icons separately for each desktop (forgive my ignorance if this is already possible).

Thanks again.

Gobo

Postby Gobo » 22.02.2007 09:11:17

Hi Mark,

well, we try our best :hack:

Concerning the traybar toolbar, this idea has indeed come up earlier, and it may well be included in some future release of Dexpot - although there is no timescale or anything when (or if) that might be.

Customizing the desktop icons however, is indeed already possible :D Go to Dexpot Settings :arrow: Switching Desktops :arrow: Desktop icons and check the respective option. Next, open Desktop Windows[i], switch to the [i]Icons tab and distribute the icons to your liking, by moving or copying them (from the context menu of each icon).

Cheers, Jochen =8-)
Mit freundlichen Grüßen (wave)
Jochen Boy, Das Dexpot-Team
--
http://www.dexpot.de/

Return to “Feature requests”