- Taskbar button order in Windows 7/8/8.1 (and server versions) isn't always restored accurately
- Some UI components don't support Unicode
- Tray icon order may be wrong on Windows 7/8/8.1 (and server versions), and therefore must be arranged manually
- Moving desktop icons to another desktop by drag & drop doesn't work when Dexpot is running as administrator (with UAC activated)
Customize desktop icons (Shared common folder for all desktops)
- When changing an option in 'Arrange Icons by' from the Windows desktop's context menu, all icons appear on the current desktop. Wait some seconds. Dexpot will re-arrange the icons automatically.
- Won't work if UAC is activated and Dexpot runs as administrator in a standard user account
- In some situations, the icon alignment isn't saved when Dexpot is quit as consequence of a Windows shut down
- The icon grid doesn't conform to Windows' own function in every resolution, OS language and icon size
- Setting particular *.jpg files as wallpaper doesn't work in Windows 7
Resave the *.jpg files with a different editor
- Some flashing and flickering issues
Please try the following: disable "Multithreading" via 'Settings > Plugins and Extras > Dexcube > Configure' and keep your video card drivers up to date.
- When switching desktops after using the peek feature, the previous desktop's preview may not always be correct.
- If UAC is enabled, the uninstaller asks for a '_Au.exe'. This file is not a virus, but part of the uninstaller itself.