Task Bar Drag and Drop Between Monitors (not just desktops?)

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
BrainSlugs83

Task Bar Drag and Drop Between Monitors (not just desktops?)

Postby BrainSlugs83 » 18.10.2013 22:47:54

I love the ability to drag and drop windows between desktops via the task bar utility (it would be neat if the task bar could show a more live preview, like what full screen preview has, but it's very usable the way it is).

But I have multiple monitors and I find two things lacking:

1.) If I drag from one desktop to another -- regardless of which monitor I select, it goes to the same monitor on that desktop -- I would like to be able to drag windows to a specific monitor (some users may like the way it works now, and that's fine -- maybe there could be a checkbox option to turn this feature on and off if you decide to implement it?)

2.) If I Copy a window to another desktop, so that it's on both, I can't put it on a different monitor (if I do, when I switch back to the original, the original has moved to that monitor as well) -- maybe there could be a way to "un-pin" the location of a copy (such that it could be moved/resized independently of the other instances?)

What do you think?

Thanks,
--Mikey

Return to “Support”