Desktops confuse icons

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
Gigatless

Desktops confuse icons

Postby Gigatless » 17.09.2013 07:44:58

Gentlemen! Amazing program, free and flexing but Im having a big problem.

Sometimes as a result of bug/bsod/error or other stuff I have wrong icons on my desktops. Is it even possible to fix this somehow so I'd never have to put them again? This thing is really annoying, I need it to be stable. :(

Patrick
Developer

Re: Desktops confuse icons

Postby Patrick » 19.09.2013 00:06:49

:dex:

Sorry, your description of the problem is a bit vague. Can you give more details:

Are you talking about Dexpot's "Customize desktop icons" feature? Which icons are wrong and what's wrong about them? When does this happen exactly? What's your Windows version?

Gigatless

Re: Desktops confuse icons

Postby Gigatless » 19.09.2013 18:29:12

Patrick wrote::dex:

Sorry, your description of the problem is a bit vague. Can you give more details:

Are you talking about Dexpot's "Customize desktop icons" feature? Which icons are wrong and what's wrong about them? When does this happen exactly? What's your Windows version?

Win7, I've got custom icon each desktop option enabled. When some weird stuff happens with system I see one single amount of icons on each desktop. Same everywhere. Are there any way to assign icons to each desktop just as you do with soft? Just as you do in Deskspace

Return to “Support”