Applications duplicating in multiple desktops

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
mrwoody

Applications duplicating in multiple desktops

Postby mrwoody » 25.01.2012 17:38:49

Hi.
I have been using dexpot for quite a bit but I have always experienced an annoying issue.
Very often, when I use my keyboard to switch from a desktop to another, an application would duplicate itself and appear also in the new desktop. I am not sure how to reproduce it, but it seems that it is more likely to happen when the application is running something cpu intensive (but I am not sure about this).
I tried to run dexpot as an administrator to no avail.

Any hint?

Thank you!

dkarr
Lachende Köchin
Lachende Köchin

Re: Applications duplicating in multiple desktops

Postby dkarr » 04.02.2012 00:26:58

This is my primary problem with Dexpot. It gets very messy when this happens, and it happens extremely often.

FunnyMoney

Postby FunnyMoney » 04.02.2012 22:34:04

My computer runs 24/7 and This is happening to me also I clean up my desktops. I run with 12 desktops

I keep finding that dexpot is copying on it own my icons to multiple desktops and I cant just delete the icon from that desktop if I do it removes it from all desktops.

I love the idea of multiple desktops but it is a pain to having to clean up and organize over and over.

dkarr
Lachende Köchin
Lachende Köchin

Postby dkarr » 05.02.2012 19:13:29

Just so it's clear, I assumed that the OP was referring to application windows, and that's what my reply refers to. This last reply appears to be talking about the desktop icons. I personally never even considered that Dexpot would have a separate set of desktop icons for each workspace.

Return to “Support”