Hello, I love the app, and I really hope this idea I'm thinking of, works out somehow.
Okay, so check this out:
I have enabled 2 Desktops only. I have the mouse's forward and back buttons (which are on the side of the mouse) to switch between Desktop 1 and 2. What's cool is that I can use either the forward button or the back button to switch between the Desktop interchangeably. So for example, suppose I'm in Desktop 1. I press the forward mouse button, and it switches to Desktop 2. I can also press the forward button again, and it will switch to Desktop 1, which is perfect! Same applies to the back button. This implies that the Desktop number is unnecessary information, which is correct. There's no use for me knowing if I'm in Desktop 1 or 2, which is okay with my configuration.
And I have the keyboard hotkeys:
• Win+Alt+Right button: To send the active window to Desktop 2
• Win+Alt+Left button: To send the active window to Desktop 1
As stated earlier, the Desktop number isn't really necessary to know. So I want to somehow add another hotkey to each of those above. I cannot find a way to have two keyboard hotkeys for one function.
So this is what it would look like:
• Win+Alt+Right button or Left button: To send the active window to Desktop 2
• Win+Alt+Left button or Right button: To send the active window to Desktop 1
• Win+Alt+Right button [OR Left button]: To send the active window to The other Desktop [suppose i'm in Desktop 1, then command would send to Desktop 2, and vice versa]
Is this stated set up accomplishable at all? Thanks
Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 1 guest