when i close dexpot

Post any technical problems or questions you have while using or configuring Dexpot.
Bug-Tracker
it's me again

when i close dexpot

Postby it's me again » 20.05.2006 14:56:33

hello

when i work with 2 desktops, the icons created or moved in the 2nd destop are problematic because when i quit the dexpot program, these icons appear in the 1st desktop at the same location when they were in the 2nd, and so they cover the icons of the 1st destop and i have to find them and move them all manually.. this is not very practical

so is there a solution to prevent them to be put at the same location of other icons, when they are moved to the 1st desktop?

thank you

ratty

Re: when i close dexpot

Postby ratty » 07.12.2006 04:36:52

it's me again wrote:hello

when i work with 2 desktops, the icons created or moved in the 2nd destop are problematic because when i quit the dexpot program, the1se icons appear in the 1st desktop at the same location when they were in the 2nd, and so they cover the icons of the 1st destop and i have to find them and move them all manually.. this is not very practical

so is there a solution to prevent them to be put at the same location of other icons, when they are moved to the 1st desktop?

thank you

Once you are out of Dexpot then XP's desktop context
menu has some properties and one option is to "align to grid".

That will separate overlapping icons but the result may be a bit random!

HTH.

Return to “Support”